Monday 5 December 2011

A Little Light Music

I recently found a new blog that I like: Wit & Delight
The layout is a little bit frenetic, but the individual posts are well-crafted and very hip. Seriously, some of the content makes me want to learn how to create clever animations and memes.

One thing I really like is the playlists that she features like this one which has songs from Woody Allen movies. I imagine a 1950s cocktail hour with these songs.

Speaking of cocktail hours, I'm having a holiday party on Saturday! Requirements include dressing up and wearing sparkles. I'm making mulled wine and decorating with some pretty crafty things like this, for instance:


and I think this is beautiful on a Christmas tree:


ah, the luminescence!

Also, these prints by Sasha Prood would make a great little gift for that empty space on a friend's wall.






No comments:

Post a Comment