Wednesday 19 October 2011

Rainy Wednesday

The rain started last night, gently pattering on the roof, wetting the driveway, making the gutters begin their slow gurgle that eventually takes over the symphony of house noises. It was the perfect night for painting and drinking wine especially after seeing students back-to-back for six and a half hours. The odd thing (and most lovely thing) is that such a busy day was tiring, but without the overwhelming bricksonmyshoulders feeling that used to come from my work in an office. Instead, I felt a sense of having made something of my day, a sense of contribution and accomplishment in connecting with others--a purpose. I think I'm getting to a place in my program where I'm finding a fit with my Self and what I want to do in my mission to help others find purpose and passion in their lives.

And in lieu of this cold, rainy day: adorable pictures!





No comments:

Post a Comment